Saturday, October 15, 2011

Re: Welllll, we did it! We are now "Electrified"!!! :)

looks like it's time to rock and roll!

On 10/14/11, vanmomkaren@gmail.com <vanmomkaren@gmail.com> wrote:
> I went in & yakked with them for awhile, & then came back later, & yakked
> some more... Worked out a very nice package deal for both, including a hard
> case for my bass, & a soft case for Erik's.
>
> Erik's is the black one on the left, it's a
> First act:me685.
>
> Mine is a Gibson Epiphone bass, the ivory colored one on the right.
>
> This is a place they know me well... I come in often & browse their tools,
> then their camping stuff, next, electronics / computers & misc., then
> knives, next is guns, then look for any "new" dvd's, & finally their musical
> instruments...
> That's my downfall...
>
> They've got this *Realllllly* nice mandolin in a hard case.....
>
> And a banjo.....
>
>
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T


--
"my barn having burnt to the ground, i can now see the moon" masahide

http://twokniveskatie.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment